Joining Military is a dream of most of the people in our country. It is very respected field. For Nurses there is a golden opportunity to join the Indian military. This post is dedicated to all those aspirants who wants to join Indian Army as a Nurse. All the nurses who have cleared M. Sc. (Nursing) / PBBSc (Nursing)/ BSc (Nursing) from INC recognized University and be a registered Nurse and Midwife from a State Nursing Council can apply for this post. In this post, we have provided Previous year question papers of Military Nursing Service (MNS) along with the model test papers and notes for this exam. MNS Previous Year Question Paper. MNS Last 5 year question papers download.
MNS Previous year Question paper
Below we have provided previous year question papers for the MNS Exam conducted by Indian Army. Detailed Exam pattern along with the number of questions and marking scheme is also provided in this post.
Download Above papers and practice
Military Nursing Service Exam Pattern
|1.||General English||90 Minutes|
Army Nurse Exam Syllabus
Detailed Syllabus for the Army Nurse Exam (Military Nursing Service) MNS Exam is given below
MNS General English Syllabus
- Synonyms/ Homonyms : Practice: Synonyms
- Antonyms : Practice: Antonyms
- Spot the error
- Fill in the blanks.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Idioms and phrases.
- One word substitutions.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze passage.
- Comprehension passage.
MNS Syllabus for Biology
- Cell and Molecular Biology.
- Genetics and evolution.
- Human health and diseases.
- Plant physiology.
- Human physiology.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
- Biodiversity, ecology, and environment.
MNS Syllabus for Physics
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy, and Power.
- Properties of Matter.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics.
- Nuclear Physics.
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications.
MNS Syllabus for Chemistry
- Atomic Structure.
- p,d, and f – Block Elements.
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry.
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics.
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds.
- Alcohols and Ethers.
- Carbonyl Compounds.
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives.
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Bio molecules.
MNS Syllabus General Intelligence
- Number Series.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Figure Classification.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Analytical Functions etc.