Online Application through the website of www.mponline.gov.in, are being invited for 15 posts of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants for High Court of Madhya Pradesh on Short-Term Contractual Assignment on a consolidated stipend of Rs. 20,000/- p.m. by Direct Selection.
Selection of these posts and conditions of service will be governed by Rules and regulations applicable regarding contract appointment and by “Scheme for engaging Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistants in the High Court of Madhya Pradesh”.
|Name of Organisation||MP High Court|
|Name of Post||Law Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to apply||13/06/2018|
|Place of Posting||Madhya Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Written Test + Interview|
|Date of Exam||Will be notified later|
|Eligibility Criteria||Law Graduate|
|Age Limit||Not more than 30 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20000/-|
- He/she is the citizen of India;
- The candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College University/Institute established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
- The Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification at the time of interview for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant.
- The candidate must have basic knowledge of computer M.S. Office/Open Office/Ubuntu including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis and Westlaw
|Start of Online Application Form||10/05/2018|
|Last date to apply Online||13/06/2018|
|Last Date for correction||16/06/2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||Will be notified later|
|Date of Entrance Exam||Will be notified later|
|Date of Release of Answer key||Will be notified later|
|Date of Final result||Will be notified later|
Information about the selection process. Step By Step Details of the selection process. Example.
- Preliminary Examination: Online Examination may be held on such date to be notified later at three centers namely (1) Jabalpur (2) Indore and (3) Gwalior in one or more colleges as may be identified by the MPonline for the purpose. However, in case the number of candidates is not adequate any centre may be dropped. Allotment of centre shall be done by MPOnline whose decision in this regard shall be final. At the time of Online Examination, the Biometric Registration of the candidates will be done at the examination hall/centers.
- Interview: All Preliminary qualified candidates will go for the interview.
- Final Merit List on the basis of the score of the candidates in the written test examination and interview.
Seats or Vacancies
The number of seats and vacancies under this recruitment.
- Principal Seat Jabalpur: 11
- Bench Indore: 02
- Bench Gwalior: 02
- Total: 15
Paper will have questions form quantitative aptitude, reasoning, General knowledge and English Language.
|S. No.||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks per question||Total Marks|
|1.||Questions related to General English and General Aptitude / Awareness||50||1||50|
|2.||Questions related to Indian Constitution, Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Civil Procedure Code and Indian Evidence act etc.||100||1||100|
Other Important Links
|Offical Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Previous year papers||Click Here|
|Seats and Vacancies||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Final Result||Click Here|
|Books and Study Material||Click Here|
|Online Test||Click Here|