National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2019 will be conducted on 5th of May 2019. National Testing Agency has shared the complete exam pattern and syllabus for the Entrance Exam. In this section NEET Exam Pattern 2019 is available. Candidates preparing for the entrance exam must prepare as per the NEET 2019 Latest Syllabus.
Note: Candidates must apply for the NEET 2019 Entrance Exam on or before 30th November 2018.
More details about the NEET Exam Pattern 2019 is given below.
NEET Quick Facts
|Name of Entrance Exam||NEET|
|Fullname||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test|
|Organising body||NTA – National Testing Agency|
|Selection Process||Offline Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||General / OBC: 1400/- & SC/ST/PwD: 750/-|
|Last Date to apply online||30th November 2018|
|Exam Date||5th May 2019|
|Level of Exam||Undergraduate Level|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Number of Questions||180|
|Courses||MBBS & BDS|
|Affiliated colleges||Private and Government Medical colleges all over India.|
Students must note that NEET UG 2019 is the only entrance exam to get admission in MBBS and BDS course in India.
NEET Exam Pattern 2019
NEET UG 2019 Exam Pattern for the Medical Entrance exam is given below.
NEET 2019 Exam pattern will help the students to understand the type of questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
As mentioned in the table above, the paper will have 180 questions for 720 marks.
NEET Exam Pattern Important Points
- No. of Question: Total 180 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: Test will be OMR Based. The exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper-based mode).
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks). No mark will be awarded for the unanswered questions.
- Question paper: Students can take the question paper with them after the conduct of the exam.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours. No student will be allowed to leave the examination hall before 3 hours.
- Exam Centre: Paper will be conducted all over India.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Level of Questions: Questions will be asked from the CBSE Syllabus for class 11th and class 12th.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).