Candidates who will appear in all stages of the recruitment process of NIFT Entrance exam 2019 will be allowed to appear in the NIFT Counselling 2019 according to their rank. On the basis of their rank, they can choose the institute of their choice in counselling.
More details about the NIFT Counselling Process 2019 such as important documents required, the detailed process of counselling etc are available in this article. So candidates are suggested to read from top to bottom carefully.
Basic Details about the NIFT Entrance Exam 2019
Some basic information about the NIFT Entrance exam 2019 is available below. For more details about the National Institute of Fashion Technology 2019, you can check our previous articles.
|Name of Entrance Exam||NIFT|
|Full Name||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Category||Fashion Entrance Exam|
|University||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Entrance Status||Application Form Released|
|Start of Online Application Form||22nd Oct 2018|
|Last Date to apply online for the NIFT Entrance Exam||30th Dec 2018|
|Application Fee||General / OBC: 2000/- and Other Categories: 1000/-|
|Exam Date||20th January 2019|
|Date of release of result||May / June 2019|
|Number of Institutes||16|
|Ratings of NIFT Colleges||A++|
NIFT Counselling 2019
The details of counselling of successful candidates of the examination process viz. the mode, dates, and procedure will be available on the website in the month of May / June 2019. Candidates are advised to regularly check the NIFT website for further information.
Documents required at the time of NIFT Counselling 2019
The following documents along with the photocopies shall be required for Admission after qualifying the entrance examination. The original certificates, except the medical certificate, will be returned to the candidate after verification.
- Original certificates of qualifying examination i.e. 12th class/degree (marks Sheet and Certificate). In case of admission to PG courses, the candidates will also be required to bring the original certificate (Mark Sheet and Certificate) of the qualifying degree examination. In case the candidate has appeared in final semester/ final year (as applicable) then he/she will have to bring the original mark sheet of all the previous semester/years.
- In case the candidate has appeared for qualifying exam/compartment (of final year/semester) and the result is due, the date sheet /admit card for examination has to be brought.
- Bank Draft(s) of requisite fee in favour of “NIFT HO” has to be bought. The name of the candidate, date of counselling, phone/mobile no., a name of the programme, Category, Rank and Roll Number is to be mentioned at the back of Bank Draft(s).
- Proof of date of birth (Secondary School Mark Sheet & Certificate) (Original and Photocopy).
- SC/ST/OBC – Non-Creamy/PWD (supported with requisite Certificate). For State Domicile seats the status of domicile will be decided by the address of school/college (qualifying degree) last attended, whichever applicable.
- The basis of funding of the tuition fee/ certificate of the parent’s income e.g Income Tax Return of 2018-19, Salary Certificate of March’2019 etc.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness to be signed by a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format in original.
- Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- for seeking provisional admission only in case, the result of qualifying examination is yet to be declared (in the format at Annexure-I).
- An undertaking regarding Anti-Ragging.
- An undertaking regarding refund of fee.
Note: – In case any of the above document(s) is/are in any language other than Hindi/English, then as the authentic translation in English/Hindi should be produced duly verified by the issuing institution/gazetted officer / Self-attested (original and photocopy) by the candidate at the time of Counseling /Admission. Failure on the part of the candidate to produce the requisite authentic translation may result in refusal of admission.
NIFT Important Links 2019
In the links given below, candidates can find, official notification, prospectus, Previous year Papers, Exam Pattern, and other important Links.
|Official Prospectus for NIFT 2019||Click here|
|NIFT 2019 Guidelines||Click here|
|Apply Online for NIFT 2019||Click Here|
|NIFT 2019 Exam Pattern and Selection Process||Click here|
|NIFT Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019||Click here|
|List of NIFT Colleges and Their Ranking||Click here|
|NIFT 2019 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|NIFT Previous year question papers (Model Test Papers for the year 2019)||Click Here|
|NIFT 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification and Age Limit||Click Here|
|NIFT Entrance Exam Books and Study material 2019||Click Here|
|NIFT 2019 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NIFT 2019 Result||Click Here|
|Counselling for NIFT 2019 Admissions||Click Here|
|NIFT B. Design Cut off||Click Here|
|NIFT Bachelor of Fashion Technology Last year Cut off||Click Here|
|NIFT Master of Design Previous year Cut off||Click Here|
|NIFT Cut off: Master of Fashion Management||Click Here|
|NIFT Cut off rank: Master of Fashion Technology||Click Here|
|List of Fashion Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|Fashion Entrance Exam Mobile Application||Click Here|