RBI has advertised the vacancy for the post of Specialist Officer Grade B. All interested and eligible candidates for the post of Specialist Officer Grade B 2018 can apply online. More details about the RBI Specialist Officer Grade B are listed below. The Total number of vacancies under this recruitment is 60. Further division of the vacancies category wise / state wise for RBI Specialist Officer Grade B 2018 is shared below.
Important details and information about RBI Specialist Officer Grade B 2018 in Reserve Bank of India.
|Name of Post||Specialist Officer Grade B|
|Department||Reserve Bank of India|
|Number of Vacancies||60|
|Application Fee||Gen / OBC: 850/- & SC/ST: 100/-|
|Place of Posting||Anywhere India|
Important Dates for Specialist Officer Grade B are listed below. It includes Application form dates, exam date, result date etc.
|Start of Online Application Form||2018-08-17||No Remark Available|
|End of Online Application Form||2018-09-07||No Remark Available|
|Exam Date||2018-09-29||No Remark Available|
RBI Specialist Officer Grade B Eligibility Criteria
Imortant requirements for RBI Specialist Officer Grade B are shared below. It includes Educational Qualification as well as age criteria.
|Specialist Officer Grade B – Finance|
|Specialist Officer Grade B – Risk Modeling|
|Specialist Officer Grade B – Data Analytics|
|Specialist Officer Grade B – Professional Copy Editing|
|Specialist Officer Grade B – Forensic Audit|
|Specialist Officer Grade B – Human Resource Management|
Seats (Category wise / State & District Wise)
|Specialist Officer Grade B – Finance||08||03||02||01||14|
|Specialist Officer Grade B – Risk Modeling||08||03||01||0||12|
|Specialist Officer Grade B – Data Analytics||08||03||02||01||14|
|Specialist Officer Grade B – Professional Copy Editing||03||01||0||0||04|
|Specialist Officer Grade B – Forensic Audit||08||03||01||0||12|
|Specialist Officer Grade B – Human Resource Management||03||01||0||0||04|
- General / OBC : 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 100/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Only
Selection for the aforementioned posts will be done through Online/Offline examinations in the following three papers followed by Interview. Marks scored in Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-III and Interview together will be counted for final selection.
RBI Specialist Officer Grade B Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for the RBI Specialist Officer Grade B Exam is given below
|Papers||Type of Exam||Subject||Duration||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Online||Professional knowledge in the area of Specialization||90 Min||65||100|
|Paper 2||Online||English (writing Skills)||90 Min||–||100|
|Paper 3||Offline||Professional knowledge in the area of Specialization||90 Min||Approx. 9- 10 (out of which 5 questions will be answered by the candidates)||100|
Other important information about the exam
- Paper-I of only such candidates who appear in all the three papers will be checked.
- Paper I will have negative marking for ever wrong answer.
- Paper-II & Paper-III of only such candidates who secure minimum aggregate marks in Paper-I, as prescribed by the Board, will be checked.
- Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III will be held on the same day in two sessions/shifts. There will be a break of 60 minutes between two sessions/shifts.
- Separate Admission Letters will be issued for each shift. The time-table for Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper- III will be intimated to the candidates concerned along with Admission Letter for Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III.
- Question papers for Paper-I and Paper-III will be set in Hindi and in English except for the post of Professional Copy Editing. Answers for Paper-III may be written either in Hindi or English except for the post of Professional Copy Editing.
- Paper-I and Paper-III for the post of Professional Copy Editing will be set and answered only in English.
- Paper-II will have to be answered in English only.
- Candidates may opt for interview in Hindi or English.
- The number of candidates to be called for interview will be decided by the Board.
- Final selection will be on the basis of performance in Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-III and Interview taken together.
- The Board reserves the right to modify the exam dates and time entirely at its discretion.
- Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the Admission letter for examination from the RBI website.
List of Exam centre for the RBI Specialist officer grade b for various branches is listed below
- New Delhi
Other Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|