Recommended Books For Military Nursing Service
We have listed, Best and Recommended books for the Military Nursing exam. We have provided the list of books along with the links of the famous Online websites to purchase the books. Details of the books and the syllabus is also provided in this post. Previous year question papers for Military Nursing Service (MNS) exam are posted on this website in our previous posts.
MNS Exam Pattern
Also See: Promotions in Military Nursing Service
|1.||General English||90 Minutes|
Best Recommended Books For Military Nursing Service Exam
Indian Army Military Nursing Services Exam
Medical Surgical Nursing • Child Health • Human Reproduction • Nutrition • Micro Biology • Mental Illness • Expected Questions & Answers • Reasoning – General Intelligence • General English • Arithmetic – Numerical Ability • Objective General Knowledge • Staff Nurse Subjects • Expected Questions & Answers • General Awareness • General Intelligence (Reasoning) • General English • Arithmetic/Numerical Aptitude
Comprehensive Guide for Nursing Competitive Exam
This book Contains 7000+ Questions from various competitive exams. This guide can be very helpful for the candidates.
Military Nursing Service (MNS) Exam Syllabus
Detailed Syllabus for the Army Nurse Exam (Military Nursing Service) MNS Exam is given below.
MNS General English Syllabus
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Spot the error.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Idioms and phrases.
- One word substitutions.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze passage.
- Comprehension passage.
MNS Syllabus for Biology
- Cell and Molecular Biology.
- Genetics and evolution.
- Human health and diseases.
- Plant physiology.
- Human physiology.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
- Biodiversity, ecology, and environment.
MNS Syllabus for Physics
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy, and Power.
- Properties of Matter.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics.
- Nuclear Physics.
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications.
MNS Syllabus for Chemistry
- Atomic Structure.
- p,d, and f – Block Elements.
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry.
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics.
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds.
- Alcohols and Ethers.
- Carbonyl Compounds.
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives.
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Bio molecules.
MNS Syllabus General Intelligence
- Number Series.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Figure Classification.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Analytical Functions etc.