Rajasthan Public Service Commission advertised the vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer in various Rajasthan Government departments vide Notification 07/2018-19. In this post, complete details about the Rajasthan Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 is given.
|Last Date for Apply Online||29/05/2018|
|Last Date Pay Exam Fee||29/05/2018|
|Online Correction||30/05/2018 to 05/06/2018|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
Seats / Vacancy Details
|Department||Assistant Engineer Trade||General||SC||ST||OBC||MBC||Total|
|Department of Public Health Engineering||AE Civil||137||25||20||42||01||225|
|AE Electrical / Mechanical||42||10||09||13||01||75|
|Panchayati Raj Department||AE Civil / Agriculture||03||0||01||0||0||04|
|Public Works Department||AE Civil||155||49||36||64||03||307|
|Water Resource Department||AE Civil||164||44||20||71||03||302|
- Degree in Civil/Agriculture Engineering from a University established by law in India or qualifications declared equivalent thereto by the State Government.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
- General / Other State: 350/-
- OBC / BC: 250/-
- SC / ST: 150/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Portal or Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
The Preliminary Examination will consist of two papers, i.e. one compulsory paper and one optional paper, which will be of objective type and carry a maximum of 400 marks in the subjects mentioned in Section ‘A and B’.
The Examination is meant to serve as a screening test only. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit. The number of candidates to be admitted to the main Examination will be 15 times the total approximate number of vacancies (category wise) to be filled in the year in the various Services and Posts, but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks as may be fixed by the Commission for any lower range will be admitted to the Main Examination.
Subject: General knowledge & General Science including General knowledge of Rajasthan its Geography, Economy, and culture
Maximum Marks: 200
Duration: 2 Hours
List of Optional papers (anyone paper to be opted by a candidate)
- Civil Engineering: Maximum Marks 200 & Duration 2 hours
- Electrical Engineering: Maximum Marks 200 & Duration 2 hours
- Mechanical Engineering: Maximum Marks 200 & Duration 2 hours
- Agricultural Engineering: Maximum Marks 200 & Duration 2 hours
The written examination will consist of the following papers which will be the conventional type. A candidate must take all the compulsory subjects and any one of the optional subjects listed below. Each of the optional subjects will have two papers. The time allowed for each paper shall be three hours.
- Paper – I Hindi 100
- Paper – II Social aspects of Engineering 100
- Paper – III Any one of the 1. Civil Engineering 2. Electrical Engineering 3. Mechanical Engineering 4. Agricultural Engineering Subjects: 200 marks for each paper
- Paper – IV Any one of the 1. Civil Engineering 2. Electrical Engineering 3. Mechanical Engineering 4. Agricultural Engineering Subjects: 200 marks for each paper
Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written test of the Main examination as may be fixed by the Commission in their discretion shall be summoned by them for an interview. Provided that no candidate who fails to obtain a minimum of 35% marks in each of the two compulsory papers and a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate shall be called by the Commission for the interview which carries 72 marks.
Other Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Previous year papers||Click Here|
|Last year cut off / Expected cut off 2018||Click Here|
|Best books and Study Material||Click Here|
|Mobile App||Click Here|
|Ask Questions and Query||Click Here|
|Model Questions and Answers||Click Here|