RPSC has advertised the vacancy for the post of Food Safety Officer. All interested and eligible candidates for the post of Food Safety Officer 2019 can apply online. More details about the RPSC Food Safety Officer are listed below. The Total number of vacancies under this recruitment is 98. Further division of the vacancies category wise / state wise for RPSC Food Safety Officer 2019 are shared below.
Important details and information about RPSC Food Safety Officer 2019 in Medical, Health & Family Welfare Department.
|Name of Post||Food Safety Officer|
|Department||Medical, Health & Family Welfare Department|
|Number of Vacancies||98|
|Application Fee||Gen/Other State: 350/- & OBC/BC: 250/- & SC/ST: 150/- & Correction: 300/-|
|Place of Posting||Rajasthan|
Important Dates for Food Safety Officer are listed below. It includes Application form dates, exam date, result date etc.
|Release of Notification||2019-08-07||No Remark Available|
|Start of Online Application Form||2019-08-09||No Remark Available|
|End of Online Application Form||2019-09-08||No Remark Available|
|Last Date to pay Online Application Fee||2019-09-08||No Remark Available|
RPSC Food Safety Officer Eligibility Criteria
Imortant requirements for RPSC Food Safety Officer are shared below. It includes Educational Qualification as well as age criteria.
- A degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University. or any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by the Central Government; and
- has successfully completed training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized institute or institution approved for the purpose:
(Note:- There is no requirement for training prior to selection. This training shall be provided to the selected candidates during the probation period.) Provided that no person who has any financial interest in the manufacture. import or sale of any article of food shall be appointed to be Food Safety Officer under these rules.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Age limit as on 01-01-2020: Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- General / Other State : 350/-
- OBC / BC : 250/-
- SC / ST : 150/-
- Correction Charge : 300/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Portal or Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
Selection will be based on the performance in interview. But if the number of applications received for the post is more than RPSC will take a written test.
Other Important Links
Important Links to apply online for the Food Safety Officer under Medical, Health & Family Welfare Department.
|Apply Online||Link Activate on 09/08/2019|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|