SBI has advertised the vacancy for the post of Apprentice. All interested and eligible candidates for the post of Apprentice 2019 can apply online. More details about the SBI Apprentice are listed below. The Total number of vacancies under this recruitment is 700. Further division of the vacancies category wise / state wise for SBI Apprentice 2019 are shared below.
Important details and information about SBI Apprentice 2019 in State Bank of India.
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|Department||State Bank of India|
|Number of Vacancies||700|
|Place of Posting||Anywhere India|
Important Dates for Apprentice are listed below. It includes Application form dates, exam date, result date etc.
|Release of Notification||2019-09-17||No Remark Available|
|Start of Online Application Form||2019-09-17||No Remark Available|
|End of Online Application Form||2019-10-06||No Remark Available|
|Last Date to pay Online Application Fee||2019-10-06||No Remark Available|
|Exam Date||2019-10-23||No Remark Available|
SBI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
Imortant requirements for SBI Apprentice are shared below. It includes Educational Qualification as well as age criteria.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION as on 31.08.2019: Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute
Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.08.2019. Maximum age indicated is for unreserved candidates.
Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Seats (Category wise / State & District Wise)
Haryana (150): Hisar-31, Karnal-36, Kurukshetra-23, Rohtak-22 and Sirsa-38;
Punjab (400): Amritsar-31, Barnala-40, Bhatinda-45, Gurdaspur-40, Jalandhar-28, Ludhiana-32, Moga-40, Mohali-30, Muktsar-31, Patiala-37 and Sangrur-46;
Himachal Pradesh (150): Bilaspur-27, Kangra-29, Kullu-21, Nahan-36, Rampur-37
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern
|Sl.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|2.||General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
- The questions will be bilingual, i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- 1/4th of mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates are required to score minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon).
- Minimum qualifying marks in aggregate will be as decided by the Bank.
- There are no minimum qualifying marks for individual subjects. Merit list will be drawn Statewise and category-wise.
- Candidates qualified in the test will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
Haryana: Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamunanagar,
Delhi/New Delhi, Greater Noida, Gaziabad
Himachal Pradesh: Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Palampur, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una
Punjab: Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Sangrur, Chandigarh
Other Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|