Candidates willing to join LLB Courses offered by institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) have to take the common, mandatory online Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2018. From this year onwards, SET – Law test will be known as Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT 2018). In this article, Symbiosis Law Admission Test 2018 – SLAT 2018 details such as Application Form, Notification, Previous year papers, Exam Pattern details are shared.
Symbiosis University has three law schools under its umbrella. Symbiosis Law School – Pune, Symbiosis Law School- NOIDA, and Symbiosis Law School- Hyderabad.
Symbiosis Law Admission Test 2018
Important details about Symbiosis Law Admission Test 2018 (SLAT 2018) is given below.
|Conducting Body||Symbiosis Deemed University|
|Name of the Exam||Symbiosis Law Admission Test 2018|
|Other Name||SLAT – 2018|
|Online Application Starts From||29th January 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||14th April 2018|
|How to apply||Online|
|Date OF Exam||5th May 2018|
|Declaration of Final Result (Online)||14th May 2018|
|Location of Colleges||Multiple states in India|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Category of Entrance Exam||Law Entrance Exam|
SLAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
SLAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, and percentage criteria is shared below.
- Standard XII (10+2) or equivalent examination passed from any recognized board with minimum 45% marks or equivalent grade.
- 40% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes.
SLAT 2018 Admission Process
Symbiosis Law school admission process 2018 is given below.
SLAT 2018 Important Dates
Symbiosis Law Admission Test 2018 Exam dates, Last date to apply online, exam date, result dates are listed below.
|Registration commences on||Monday, January 29, 2018|
|Online registration closes||Saturday, April 14, 2018|
|Payment closes||Saturday, April 14, 2018|
|Admit Card (will be live )||Saturday, April 21, 2018|
|Entrance Test Date||Saturday, May 5, 2018|
|Entrance Test Time||Law (SLAT) : 9.30 am to 12.00 noon|
|Test Result||Monday, May 14, 2018|
SLAT 2018 Application Form – Apply Online
How to apply online for SLAT 2018. Step by step information to apply online for Symbiosis Law Admission Test.
- Register online on the website set-test.org (from January 29, 2018, to April 14, 2018)
Note: Any Changes in the online application form (except test city preferences and admission category) will be entertained only up to the closing date of Registration i.e. April 14, 2018.
- You may register for one paper in the morning (for example, SET-Law (SLAT) or SET-Design (SEED)), and/or one paper in the afternoon session (for example, SET-General (SET) or SET-Engineering (SITEEE)).
- Upload your latest scanned color passport size photo at the time of Online Registration.
- Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate.
The candidate may pay through
- Billdesk Gateway
- Indian Bank Gateway
- Demand Draft.
Pay the Entrance Test fee of Rs.1750/- for each test.
Payment through Demand draft
Submit a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1750/- for ONE Test (morning OR afternoon) from any Nationalized Bank in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
SLAT 2018 Exam Pattern
Symbiosis Law Admission Test 2018 Exam Pattern includes questions from 5 different subjects. A total of 150 questions will be there in the exam for 150 Marks.
|Sr. No||Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
Other Important Details about SLAT 2018
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Duration of Test: 150 minutes.
- Questions Type: MCQ – objective in nature
- Negative Marking: no negative marking
- All sections are mandatory.
SLAT 2018 Admit Card
- SLAT 2018 Admit Card should be printed (color printouts only. B & W printouts will not be accepted) from the SET website [set-test.org ] which will be available from Saturday, April 21, 2018, till Saturday, May 05, 2018.
- If a candidate has selected both the sessions (morning and afternoon) they should carry two different Admit Cards – one is for the morning session and second is for the afternoon session.
- For the Morning Session (Law and Design Test), reach the test centre latest by 7.30 a.m to allow for sufficient time for biometric data capture at the test centre. The test will start at 9.30 a.m. After 09.45 a.m.
Symbiosis Law Admission Test 2018 Result
SLAT Final result will be declared on 14th May 2018. Candidates can check their result on the official website of the Symbiosis law admission test 2018. On the basis of the SLAT Results, 2018 Candidates will be called for counseling.
SLAT 2018 Marit and Admission Process
Admission in Symbiosis law schools will be based on the score obtained in Symbiosis Law School Admission Test, Personal Interview, WAT and academic profile.
|Sr. No.||Institute||Entrance Test score|
Scaled down to 50 marks
|1||SLS – Pune||50||25||20||–||5||100|