SSC has advertised the vacancy for the post of CPO Sub Inspector. All interested and eligible candidates for the post of CPO Sub Inspector 2019 can apply online. More details about the SSC CPO Sub Inspector are listed below. The Total number of vacancies under this recruitment is 0. Further division of the vacancies category wise / state wise for SSC CPO Sub Inspector 2019 are shared below.
Important details and information about SSC CPO Sub Inspector 2019 in Central Police Forces.
|Name of Post||CPO Sub Inspector|
|Department||Central Police Forces|
|Number of Vacancies||0|
|Application Fee||Gen/OBC: 600/- & SC/ST: 0/-|
|Place of Posting||Anywhere India|
Important Dates for CPO Sub Inspector are listed below. It includes Application form dates, exam date, result date etc.
|Release of Notification||2019-09-17||No Remark Available|
|Start of Online Application Form||2019-09-17||No Remark Available|
|End of Online Application Form||2019-10-16||No Remark Available|
|Last Date to pay Online Application Fee||2019-10-18||No Remark Available|
|Last Date to pay Offline Application Fee||2019-10-19||No Remark Available|
|Tier 1 Exam Start Date||2019-12-11||No Remark Available|
|Tier 1 Exam End Date||2019-12-13||No Remark Available|
SSC CPO Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria
Imortant requirements for SSC CPO Sub Inspector are shared below. It includes Educational Qualification as well as age criteria.
Educational Qualification for all posts is a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification as on 01-01-2020 will not be eligible and need not apply.
Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2020
Age Relaxation as per government rules.
- Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying the fee.
SSC CPO Sub Inspector Exam Pattern
SSC CPO Paper-1 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
SSC CPO Paper – 2 Exam Pattern
SSC CPO Paper-2 will be conducted after PET/PST Test for SSC CPO 2019 is conducted.
- • The total time duration of the exam is of 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours.
- • The total number of questions asked will be around 200 and the maximum marks for Paper-2 will be 200
- • The test will be of English Language and Comprehension conducted online.
SSC CPO Sub Inspector Medical Standards
SSC CPO Medical Test
Criteria for the Medical Test is given below:
- Minimum Near Vision: N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye)
- Minimum Distant Vision: 6/6 (better eye) and 6/9 (worse eye)
- Must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes
- Eye standards should be without visual correction of any kind even by glasses.
SSC CPO Sub Inspector Physical Details
SSC CPO PET/PST Test
|Belonging to Hilly regions & areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim||165||80||85|
|Belonging to Hilly regions & areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim||155||–||–|
SSC CPO PET Test
- 100 metre race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Km Race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 metres in 5 chances
- High Jump: 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Short put 16 LBS: 4.5 metres in 3 chances
- 100 metre race in 18 second
- 800 metre race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres or 9 feet in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 metres or 3 feet in 3 chances
SSC CPO Sub Inspector Salary Structure
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: The post carries the pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: The post carries the pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF: The post carries the pay scale of Level-5 (Rs.29,200-92,300) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted).
Other Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|