SSC has advertised the vacancy for the post of Stenographer. All interested and eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer 2019 can apply online. More details about the SSC Stenographer are listed below. The Total number of vacancies under this recruitment is 0. Further division of the vacancies category wise / state wise for SSC Stenographer 2019 are shared below.
Important details and information about SSC Stenographer 2019 in Staff Selection Commission.
|Name of Post||Stenographer|
|Department||Staff Selection Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||0|
|Application Fee||Gen/OBC: 100/- & SC/ST: 0/-|
|Place of Posting||Anywhere India|
Important Dates for Stenographer are listed below. It includes Application form dates, exam date, result date etc.
|Release of Notification||2019-09-16||No Remark Available|
|Start of Online Application Form||2019-09-20||No Remark Available|
|End of Online Application Form||2019-10-15||No Remark Available|
|Last Date to pay Online Application Fee||2019-10-15||No Remark Available|
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria
Imortant requirements for SSC Stenographer are shared below. It includes Educational Qualification as well as age criteria.
The minimum Educational Qualification required by a candidate is to be at least 12th pass from a recognized Board or University. He/She must be able to produce the required documents when asked for verification after qualifying SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam.
- A candidate must lie in the age domain of 18-30 years to be eligible for SSC Stenographer 2019 Grade C Exam.
- A candidate must lie in the age domain of 18-27 years to be eligible for SSC Stenographer 2019 Grade D Exam.
The Application Fee for SSC Stenographer 2019 is Rs. 100/-(for General and OBC). Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen category as well as female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee for SSC Stenographer 2019.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
The details of Computer Based Examination for SSC Stenographer 2019 Grade C and D are mentioned below:
|Section Asked||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|General Awareness||50||50||2 Hours|
|English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
- Question paper will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice. Questions will be set in Hindi and English except for Part-III.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the question.
- Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examinations, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit.
Other Important Links