Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission vide Notification number 01/2018-2019 has advertised the various posts in the various departments of Uttar Pradesh Government. Details of the various posts along with the eligibility criteria and Post Code is shared below.
- Applications will be accepted only when the fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition. If the fee is deposited in the bank after the last date prescribed for fee deposition, the online application of the candidate will not be accepted and the fee deposited in the bank will not be refunded in any condition. It will be the responsibility of the candidates to deposit fee in the bank upto the last date prescribed for fee deposition and ‘submit’ the application upto last date prescribed for submission of applications. It is also informed that less or more amount deposited in the form of examination fee shall not be refunded in any condition.
- In Online Application System, the candidates have to provide their Mobile No. in prescribed column failing which their Basic Registration shall not be completed. All relevant information/ instructions shall be sent through SMS on that mobile
|Post Name||Code||Total Post||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|Assistant Radio officers||S- 01/01||12||21-27||
|Assistant Director (General/ Performing Art)||S- 03/05||02||21-40||
|Assistant Director (Law)||S- 03/06||01||21-40||
|Assistant Archaeological Officer||S- 03/07||02||25-40||
|Assistant Director (Art ware)||S- 03/08||01||21-40||
|Sangrahalayadh yaksha||S- 03/09||02||21-40||
|Drug Inspector||S- 08/70||11||21-40||
|Professor Pathology||S- 08/71||01||21-65||
|Professor Community Medicine||S- 08/72||01||21-65|
|Professor General Medicine||S- 08/73||01||21-65|
|Professor Paediatrics||S- 08/74||02||21-65|
|Professor Orthopaedics||S- 08/75||01||21-65|
|Professor Obs. and Gynae||S- 08/76||02||21-65|
|Professor Anaesthesiology||S- 08/77||01||21-65|
|ASSISTANT DIRECTOR,S- 09/01||S- 09/01||03||21-40||
|Technical Officer/Principal (Grade-II) /Vice Principal||S- 09/02||02||21-40||
|Medical Officer||S- 09/03||05||21-40||
|Medical Officer||S- 11/01||494||21-40||
|Lecturer Kulliyat||S- 11/02||01||25-40||
|Lecturer Ilaj bit Tadbeer||S- 11/03||03||25-40|
|Lecturer Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib||S- 11/04||01||25-40|
|Lecturer Ilmul Atfal||S- 11/05||01||25-40|
|Medical Officer||S- 11/06||544||21-40||
|Assistant Coach (Football)||S- 03/05||01||21-40||
|Assistant Coach (Lawn Tennis)||S- 03/06||01||21-40|
|Assistant Coach (Table Tennis)||S- 03/07||01||21-40|
|Assistant Coach (Weight Lifting)||S- 03/08||01||21-40|
|Assistant Coach (Cricket)||S- 03/09||01||21-40|
|Sports Officer (Volleyball)||S- 03/10||01||21-40|
|Sports Officer (Lawn Tennis)||S- 03/11||01||21-40|
|Sports Officer (Gymnastic)||S- 03/12||01||21-40|
|Sports Officer (Swimming)||S- 03/13||01||21-40|
|Sports Officer (Basketball)||S- 03/14||01||21-40|
|Start of Online Application Form||18.05.2018|
|Last date to apply Online||14.06.2018|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||14.06.2018|
|Last date to complete the form||18.06.2018|
|Last Date to receive Hard Copy||25.06.2018|
|Date of Test / Interview||Not Released Yet|
|Date of Final result||Not Released Yet|
In the ON-LINE Application process after completing the procedure of the first stage, category wise prescribed fee is to be deposited as per instructions provided in second stage. The prescribed fee for different categories is as under:-
- Unreserved – Exam fee Rs.80/- + Online (General) processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs.105/-
- Other Backward – Exam fee Rs.80/- + On-line Class processing fee Rs.25/- Total = Rs.105/-
- Scheduled – Exam fee Rs.40/- + On-line Caste processing fee Rs.25/- Total =Rs.65/-
- Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee Rs.40/- + On-line processing fee Rs.25/-Total = Rs.65/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs.25/-Total = Rs.25/-
- Dependents of the – According to the original Freedom Fighters mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Ex-Serviceman – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Women – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
Minimum educational qualification is not sufficient for being called for interview. Mere eligibility does not entitle a candidate to be called for the interview or for selection. Intimation for the interview will be sent later on.
In case of a large number of applicants for the post/ posts, the Commission may hold screening test, which will be communicated in due course of time. Under the conditions of holding screening test (Objective Type), the penalty shall be imposed for wrong answers given by the candidates as below.
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks
assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be the same penalty as above for that question.
- If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Other Important Links
|Offical Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Previous year papers||Click Here|
|Seats and Vacancies||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Final Result||Click Here|
|Books and Study Material||Click Here|
|Online Test||Click Here|