Vyedhi Institute of Medical Sciences (VIMS Bangalore) is situated in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is a private institution affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and is approved by MCI.
VIMS Bangalore provides UG and PG Diploma courses.
The facility on campus:
- Seminar Halls
- Library: All required books are available for the students
- Cafeteria: Friendly environment and hygienic catering are available.
- Laboratory: All the equipment are quality assured and student safety is duly considered.
- Sports Complex
VIMS Bangalore Courses Offered
|Course||No. of seats||Duration|
|MBBS||250||41/2 +1yr Internship|
VIMS Bangalore Eligibility Criteria
Vyedhi Institute of Medical Sciences UG Courses:
- The 10+2 or equivalent should be with Science subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology is a must with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The candidate must be if seventeen by the time of admission
- The candidate is required to have qualified NEET UG examination
Vyedhi Institute of Medical Sciences PG Courses:
- The candidate must have MBBS degree from an MCI recognized Medical college
- The candidate must have valid PG Entrance exam score.
Vyedhi Institute of Medical Sciences VIMS Bangalore Admission Process:
A Candidate must bring the following documents for the process of admission:
- Valid UG Entrance scorecard.
- Original certificates/ testimonials/documents at the time of admission:
- 10+2 or equivalent Examinations Certificate.
- High School/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate, showing his/her date of birth.
- Migration Certificate from the University/Board last attended by him/her.
Applicable only to candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste/Tribe/OBC/OPH Category:
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- OBC Certificate issued by the competent authority. OBC certificate must be in the prescribed format.
- Certificate from prescribed authority showing that he/she belongs to Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped Category.
- The candidate must apply through the college admission process with a valid PG Entrance score
- The candidate must have an MBBS degree.
VIMS Bangalore Fee Structure
The dues are to be paid in cash immediately after you have been declared medically fit in the Medical Board of the Institute as per details are given below:
|MBBS||1,09,800/- per annum(Govt. seats
6,95,550/- per annum(Private seats)
40,12,450/- per annum(NRI & other seats)
*Above fees are subject to revision
Hostel accommodation will be provided subject to availability
VIMS Bangalore Ranking and Reputation
Vyedhi Institute of Medical Sciences is a world-class healthcare institution with advanced education, research and practice facilities.
VIMS Bangalore Contact Details
Vyedhi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bangalore
82, Nallurahalli, Whitefield, Bangalore
Phone: +918029412956, +918028413381/2/3/4/5
Email: [email protected]