Viswabharathi Medical College, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh has 150 UG seats, established in 2014, is one of the leading medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh. It is affiliated to NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
Popularly known as VMC Kurnool, Viswabharathi Medical College, Kurnool, a society aided institute is approved by MCI for all Medical Courses.
The facility on campus:
- Medical: With a 24/7 emergency ward, VMC, Kurnool has modern medical facilities.
- Lecture Halls: With comfortable seats and a suitable sitting arrangement.
- Central Library: The Library is Air Conditioned, including consultation facility.
- Cafeteria: Fully furnished and hygienic catering
- Laboratory: All types of equipment are present for the students with a team of lab assistants to assist the students
- Hostels: There are two hostels in the campus separate for boys girls
- Sports complex and Gym: The sports complex ensures students physical training and fitness
- Transport: Buses for students and faculty members are available.
- IT Infrastructure: With High-speed internet and all IT related facilities are availed.
VMC Kurnool Courses Offered
|Course||No. of seats||Duration|
|MBBS||150||4½+ 1 year compulsory internship(5½ Yrs)|
Viswabharathi Medical College Kurnool Eligibility:
- Age: minimum of 17
- Qualifying exam: 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- The candidate must have a valid score in NEET examination
- The candidate must have MBBS degree from an MCI recognized Medical college
- The candidate must have valid NEET PG score.
Viswabharathi Medical College Kurnool Admission Process
VMC Kurnool UG Courses Admission Process
A Candidate must bring the following documents for the process of admission:
- Valid NEET scorecard.
- Original certificates/ testimonials/documents at the time of admission:
- 10+2 or equivalent Examinations Certificate.
- High School/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate, showing his/her date of birth.
- Migration Certificate from the University/Board last attended by him/her.
Applicable only to candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste/Tribe/OBC/OPH Category:
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- OBC Certificate issued by the competent authority. OBC certificate must be in the prescribed format.
- Certificate from prescribed authority showing that he/she belongs to Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped Category.
VMC Kurnool PG Courses Admission Process
- The candidate must apply through the college admission process with a valid NEET-PG score
VMC Kurnool Fee Structure
The dues are to be paid in cash immediately after you have been declared medically fit in the Medical Board of the Institute as per details are given below:
*Above fees are subject to revision
Hostel accommodation will be provided subject to availability
VMC Kurnool Ranking and Reputation
VMC, Kurnool has excellent infrastructure including well-maintained lecture halls, IT infrastructures etc. The institution has both internal and external quality assurance cell for promoting the quality of academic, administrative and research activities. The faculty members are friendly and a serene environment is provided for the students to study.
VMC Kurnool Contact Details
Viswabharathi Medical College VMC Kurnool
R.T Nager, Near K. Nagalapuramm,
Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
Email: [email protected]