Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College is situated in South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It has almost 50 acres of campus area, including Lecture Halls, Skill Lab, Auditorium Cafeteria etc. , available for the Students, ensuring overall mental and physical growth.
All the UG and PG courses are conducted in affiliation with The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Tamil Nadu.
The facility on campus:
- Lecture Halls: With comfortable seats and a suitable sitting arrangement.
- Central Library: The Library is Air Conditioned, including consultation facility.
- Skill Lab: All the skill enhancement arrangements are available for the students
- Common room for boys and girls: A common room is built for the students
- Cafeteria: Fully furnished and hygienic catering
- Laboratory: All types of equipment are present for the students with a team of lab assistants to assist the students
- Auditorium: With ample amount of sitting area and air conditioning facility
- Hostels: There are two hostels in the campus separate for boys girls
VMMC Chennai Courses Offered:
A total of 64 seats for the Master’s program, 100 seats for Bachelors program and 6 diploma seats are available in the college for each academic year.
|Courses Offered||Available seats||Duration of Course|
|MBBS||100||4½+ 1 year compulsory internship|
|MD or MS||45||3yrs|
VMMC Chennai Eligibility Criteria:
Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College UG Courses Eligibility Criteria:
- The minimum age requirement is 17yr for the UG courses.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology. A minimum of 50% marks in PCB subjects is required. The English level should be in accordance with the core course prescribed by the NCERT.
- A valid NEET Score is mandatory for admission.
Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College PG Courses Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate is required to have a Bachelor’s degree in Medicine.
- A candidate must have qualified NEET-PG examination.
VMMC Chennai Admission Process
VMMC Salem UG Courses:
|Sr No.||Documents required|
|1||Valid NEET scorecard|
|2||Certificate of 10+2 or equivalent examinations|
|3||Certificate of High School/Higher Secondary Examination with D.O.B|
|4||Migration certificate from the last attended University/Board|
Note: Applicable only to candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste/Tribe/OBC/OPH Category:
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- OBC Certificate issued by the competent authority. OBC certificate must be in the prescribed format.
- Certificate from prescribed authority showing that he/she belongs to Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped Category.
VMMC Salem PG Courses:
- The candidate must apply through the college admission process with a valid NEET-PG score
VMMC Chennai Fee Structure
The dues are to be paid in cash immediately after you have been declared medically fit in the Medical Board of the Institute as per details are given below:
*Above fees are subject to revision
Hostel accommodation will be provided subject to availability
VMMC Chennai Ranking and Reputation:
Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College is well equipped with modern state of the art machinery with digital lecture halls. The institution has an exclusive department which will ensure the quality of academic, administrative and other activities including research etc.
The Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College has excellent infrastructure including Auditorium, Cafeteria, Skill lab etc. The infrastructure is quite elegant and well established in accordance with the student’s academic requirements. The Faculty is very cooperative, well educated and skilful.
VMMC Contact Details
Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College
Correspondence address: Sankari Main Road(NH-47)
Ariyanoor Salem- 636 308 Tamil Nadu
Phone: +9142739387000, 2477316/317/594/598
Email: [email protected]