The Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) is devoted to the study of chest diseases. The institute is located in the centre of the main campus of the University of Delhi. It is an MCI approved Institute affiliated to the University of Delhi.
VPCI is a renounced upper body speciality institution situated near Patel Nagar Metro Station.
The facility on campus:
- Seminar Halls
- New Academic Block: With due consideration of the number of students, a new academic block is established
- Library: All required books are available for the students
- Canteen: Friendly environment and hygienic catering are available.
- Laboratory: All the equipment are quality assured and student safety is duly considered.
VPCI Delhi Courses Offered:
|Course||No. of seats||Duration|
|Diploma in TB and chest diseases||N/A||3yrs|
Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute Eligibility:
- Age of the candidate should be 17 by the time of admission.
- Qualifying exam: The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology. Minimum of 50% marks in PCB is a must. The English level should not be less than the core course prescribed by the NCERT.
- A valid score in NEET-MBBS Entrance Exam.
- The candidate must have MBBS degree from an MCI recognized Medical college
- The candidate must have valid PG Entrance exam score.
VPCI Delhi Admission Process:
A Candidate must bring the following documents for the process of admission:
- Valid UG Entrance scorecard.
- Original certificates/ testimonials/documents at the time of admission:
- 10+2 or equivalent Examinations Certificate.
- High School/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate, showing his/her date of birth.
- Migration Certificate from the University/Board last attended by him/her.
Applicable only to candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste/Tribe/OBC/OPH Category:
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- OBC Certificate issued by the competent authority. OBC certificate must be in the prescribed format.
- Certificate from prescribed authority showing that he/she belongs to Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped Category.
- The candidate must apply through the college admission process with a valid PG Entrance score
Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute Delhi Fee Structure
The dues are to be paid in cash immediately after you have been declared medically fit in the Medical Board of the Institute as per details are given below:
1st yr (60962/-)
2nd yr (62593/-)
3rd yr (64274/-)
*Above fees are subject to revision
Hostel accommodation will be provided subject to availability
VPCI Delhi Ranking and Reputation:
The Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute Delhi (VPCI Delhi) is one of the advanced and most preferred upper body speciality institutions. It is one of the best institutions in Chest Medicine. The institution is itself a part of the University of Delhi Campus. The faculty members are highly cooperative, the infrastructure is excellent and the laboratories are equipped with advanced machinery.
VP Chest Institute Delhi Contact Details
Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, Delhi
Vijay Nagar Marg