World College of Medical Sciences and Research was established in 2008, it is located in Jhajjar, Haryana. WCMSR is one of the modern medical institutions in the state of Haryana.
WCMSR Jhajjar is affiliated to Pt. B.D Sharma University of Medical Science and is also approved by MCI.
The facility on campus:
- Seminar Halls
- OPD-Indoor Services: Highly experienced doctors take care of the OPD department
- Auditorium: Has all the required arrangements
- Library: All required books are available for the students
- Cafeteria: Friendly environment and hygienic catering are available.
- Laboratory: All the equipment are quality assured and student safety is duly considered.
- Sports Complex
- BioTechnology Facilities
- ICUs Super speciality centre
- Dental Hospital
World College of Medical Sciences and Research Jhajjar Courses Offered
|Course||No. of seats||Duration|
|MBBS||250||41/2 +1yr Internship|
WCMSR Jhajjar Eligibility:
- Age: A candidate should have a minimum age of 17 at the time of Admission.
- Qualifying exam: The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology. Scoring a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects. The English level should not be less than the core course prescribed by the NCERT.
- A valid score in NEET-UG Entrance Exam.
- The candidate must have MBBS degree from an MCI recognized Medical college
- The candidate must have valid PG Entrance exam score.
A Candidate must bring the following documents for the process of admission:
- Valid UG Entrance scorecard.
- Original certificates/ testimonials/documents at the time of admission:
- 10+2 or equivalent Examinations Certificate.
- High School/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate, showing his/her date of birth.
- Migration Certificate from the University/Board last attended by him/her.
Applicable only to candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste/Tribe/OBC/OPH Category:
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- OBC Certificate issued by the competent authority. OBC certificate must be in the prescribed format.
- Certificate from prescribed authority showing that he/she belongs to Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped Category.
- The candidate must apply through the college admission process with a valid PG Entrance score
- The candidate must have an MBBS degree.
World College of Medical Sciences and Research Fee Structure
The dues are to be paid in cash immediately after you have been declared medically fit in the Medical Board of the Institute as per details are given below:
|MBBS||7,00,00/- per annum + 2,00,000/- one time security deposit +|
1,50,000/- Hostel fee(tentatively)
*Above fees are subject to revision
Hostel accommodation will be provided subject to availability
WCMSR Jhajjar Ranking and Reputation:
WCMSR has all the required facilities for a medical student. The modern facilities including Biotechnology facility, Health Care facility, Drug addiction treatment centre, ICUs super speciality centre make this institute stand out among others. The excellent infrastructure and highly qualified faculty members create a healthy and friendly environment for the students.
World College of Medical Sciences and Research Jhajjar Contact Details
World College of Medical Sciences and Research
Correspondence address: Gurdwara, 4km stone on Jajjar-Sampla road, Jhajjar, Haryana