ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e: i.e. ?No Error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 11th dec 2011 nz 1st shift     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e: i.e. ?No Error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

Given that (a)/ there was so less time. (b)/ I think the students have (c)/ done a
good job. (d)/ No Error (e)
1). Given that
2). there was so less time
3). I think the students have
4). done a good job

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the synonym of word .ILL-BRED

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase. To go to somebody's head

3. Read the passage given below and answer the questions carefully. India is an agricultural country. About seventy percent of our population depends on agriculture. One-third of our National income comes from agriculture. Our economy is based on agriculture. The development of agriculture has much to

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Epitome

5. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives and click the button corresponding to it.The antigen-antibody immunological reaction is used tobe regarded as typical of immunological responses. Anti

6. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. The circus animals (was always treated) very poorly in the past.

7. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning opposite to the given word. Delinquent

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been highlighted for your attention. Justin's mother had set down the house rules easily. Just the most coldhearted individual would have neglected to see - no tattoos and no body piercings. All thi

9. 1. Marie chose to study Physics P. that investigates the four forces at work Q. in the universe R. which is a branch of science S. both on a large scale, as in the solar system 6. or on a small scale, as in atoms.

10. What is the antonym or opposite of word sacrifice