ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In these questions, read the sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. Mark the part with the error as your answer. If there is no error, mark ?No error? as your answer. (Igno?re the errors of punctuation, if any).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2016     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In these questions, read the sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. Mark the part with the error as your answer. If there is no error, mark ?No error? as your answer. (Igno?re the errors of punctuation, if any).

Gold continued its rising streak (a) for the fourth straight session (b) to reclaim the (c) psychologically significant thirty thousand mark. (d) No error (e)
1). Gold continued its rising streak
2). for the fourth straight session
3). to reclaim the
4). psychologically significant thirty thousand mark

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
I think Gold continued its rising streak is right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Exiguous

2. Read the passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the given four alternatives. Public opinion may be passive and false or active and real. It is claimed in theory that all governments are ultimately based on the opinion or sanction of the governed. But we find that in p

3. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - " When did you meet my brother" She asked me.

4. What is the substitute of - Capable of being interpreted in two ways

5. Rearrange the following six sentences/group of sentences (A), (B), (C),(D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph: then answer the questions given below them. (A) The merchant greedily counted his gold and said, ?The purse I dropped had 200 pieces of gold in it. You?ve al

6. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. She was exhausted after a hard day at work, so when her friend asked her to come to a party she flew off the handle.

7. I have been fortunate to find a .............. of people who I can call true friends.

8. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).I intend to learn French next year.

9. ............ can be no excuses this time, students!

10. What is the substitute of - The habit of always admiring oneself