ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

14 vote

What is the correct altrnative of - If you will come with me I shall be happy.

Asked on by | Votes 14 | Views: 419 | Tags: english     | sentence correction     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the correct altrnative of - If you will come with me I shall be happy.
1). you come with me
2). you had come with me
3). you came with me
4). No improvement

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

11 vote
Answered by on | Votes 11 |

you come with me

Accepted Answer

Join Telegram Group

Other Questions

1. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. SInce its inception, the United Nations has promoted international cooperation by maintaining international peace and security, promoting human right

2. Fill in the blank in the sentence given below with the correct option. App-based on-line shopping is enticing. Even older people like my mother _________ it from time to time.

3. Select the sentence which is grammatically correct.

4. Select the antonym of taciturn

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.The tendency to recur at intervals.

6. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. The Centre can’t afford to procrastinate any further (at) framing rules to regulate the trading and use of bitcoin and other virtual currencies.

7. Below, a passage is given with five blanks labeled (A)-(E). Below the passage, five options are given for each blank. Choose the word that fits each blank most appropriately in the context of the passage, and mark the corresponding answer. The importance of sports and fitness in one’s life is

8. When he asked me the way to the cafeteria I told him to follow his nose .

9. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given These are numbered as 1),2),3),4) One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate if any.The number of that words is your answer if all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence mark 5)i.e.All correct? as your answer.

10. Read the passage and answer the following questions. When we came out of the cafe it had started to rain. ‘We must get a ´ taxi,’ my mother said. We were wearing ordinary hats and coats, and it was raining quite hard. ‘Why don’t we go back into the cafe and wait for it