ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the correct alternative of - India's first tiger cell will set up in Dehradun.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 18 | Tags: english     | sentence correction     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the correct alternative of bold part - India's first tiger cell will set up in Dehradun.
1). can be upset
2). will be set up
3). sets up
4). No improvement

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 2 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Which of the following statement is FALSE in relation to the term depreciation?

2. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the given part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no changes are required, select no improvement as the correct option. If they give me plenty of it I'll not complain about its color. A. me enough of it I'll B. me half of it I'll C. me more 1/3rd of it I'll

3. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the "No error" option. Charles was born at Buckingham Palace (A) for the first grandchild of (B) King George VI and Queen Elizabeth. (C) No error (D)

4. Below a statement has been divided in five parts. The part in bold is fixed and contains no error. Among the other parts find the erroneous part. If it contains no error choose the 5th option (No error). In summer, a southeast monsoon from(A)/  the western Pacific Ocean and southwest (B)/ monsoon in the equatorial Indian Ocean (C)/ blow onto the Chinese mainland.(D)

5. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select No Error. Service providers cannot stand in the way of a (1)/ consumer’s access to content, it should have being provided (2)/ without any hindrance. (3)/ No error. (4)

6. The following question consists of sentence with two blanks. You are given five options, each containing two words. Choose the option containing words which fill the respective blanks correctly, making the sentence meaningfully complete. The international community must take _________ of India’s suggestions to break the long-standing _________ in the UN General Assembly (UNGA) over the reforming the UN Security Council (UNSC).

7. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. Zahir said she was late because her train was delayed by an hour, and we gave her the benefit of the doubt.

8. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence Prize money of the event (is) been under wraps to not extrinsically motivate the teams.

9. Fill in the blanks with correct words. The thought of climbing 1,270 steps to the reach the 600-year-old temple of Lord Ananta Padmanabha Swamy _____ a steep hill at Padmabham mandal has been a ____ for many devotees for several years. 

10. Rearrange the following six sentence (A) (B) (C) (D) (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph then answer the questions given below them (A)The woodcutter thankfully broke off from work and sat down to eat the delicious meal that his wife had sent for him (B)He was in a good