ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each of these questions, two sentences (I) and (II) are given. Each sentence has a blank in it. Five words a:, b:, c:. d: and e: are suggested. Out of these. only one fits at both the places in the context of each sentence. Number of that word is the answer.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 23 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 11th dec 2011 sz 1st shift     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In each of these questions, two sentences (I) and (II) are given. Each sentence has a blank in it. Five words a:, b:, c:. d: and e: are suggested. Out of these. only one fits at both the places in the context of each sentence. Number of that word is the answer.

I. He asked me to???? over the fence.
II We should keep the valuables in the????
1). vault
2). cross
3). sale
4). tie

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
This question was asked some where in previous year papers of ssc, and correct answer was vault

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the substitute of - The act of speaking about one’s thoughts when one is alone

2. In each question below, two sentences or parts of sentences are given with two blank spaces (__) (__) between them. From among the three parts / sentences denoted by (A), (B) and (C) given below each, nd out which two can ll up the blanks in proper sequence (i.e. the order in which these are given in the answer options) to make the sentence / group of sentences meaningfully complete.

3. What is the active/passive of - The doctor bandaged the arm of the injured man.

4. What is the synonym of word .Mundane

5. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best express the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.Vinod said to me, 'Has your brother returned from Dubai?'

6. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each My brother, David, was always close to our grandmother. Both of them shared a love of Mother Nature and of food that they had grown themselves. Whenever his schedule permitted, he would dr

7. What is the synonym of word .Inquisitive

8. In each of the following question four words are given of which two words are most nearly the same or opposite in the meaning Find the two words which are most nearly the same or opposite in meaning and indicate the number of the correct letter combination by darkening the appropriate oval in your answer sheet

9. What is the synonym of word .Coarse

10. 1. Freedom is first of all a personal matter. P. A man who will not submit to the discipline of his chosen occupation is not free to be a great surgeon, or engineer, or golfer, or executive. Q. Life imposes a drastic discipline on all living things, including human beings. R. We are free to