ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the correct alternative of - The company reports that the demand for their computers are growing everyday.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 85 | Tags: english     | sentence correction     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the correct alternative of bold part - The company reports that the demand for their computers are growing everyday.
1). the demand for its computers is
2). the demands for their computers were
3). the demand of their computers are
4). No improvement

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

4 vote
Answered by on | Votes 4 |
option 1 is the right one

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the antonym or opposite of word Alien

2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. “Bring me my spectacles,” said grandfather to me.

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.He adviced me /(A) to join /(B) the computer course late r in the year. /(C) No error (D)

4. Which of the following phrases at a:. b:, c: and d: given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and No correction is required?, mark e: as the answer.

5. - If a credit purchase of machinery is recorded in purchase book instead of journal proper it is an error of ______.

6. Read each sentence to had out whether there is any, grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is ?no error?, the answer is (e) i.e. 'No Error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

7. Find out the misspelt word

8. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The brown shirt wants washing.

9. We shall go for a picnic if the weather .......... good.

10. Choose the correct meaning of proverb/idiom. Bone dry