ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the correct alternative of - Venu Gopal is the most laborious man whom I have ever seen.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 94 | Tags: english     | sentence correction     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the correct alternative of bold part - Venu Gopal is the most laborious man whom I have ever seen.
1). who
2). that
3). not
4). No improvement

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
This question was asked some where in previous year papers of ssc, and correct answer was option 2

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the given passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. The emergence of a cloud based banking will affect banks big and small. Banks are expected to spend

2. Find out the misspelt word

3. Find out the misspelt word

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Engender 

5. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.My father decorated the entire house.

6. There are five statements present.One of them contains an error. Choose the incorrect sentence. A. China had established its presence as a superpower along with the European Union and the United States. B. Russian bombers entered airspace over the United Kingdom and also flew o

7. Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.He made a powerful ______ in the region, and people felt he would make a good leader in the days to come.

8. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).It is easy to see why cities grew on the river banks.

9. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - " Please, take me to the officer," said the visitor.

10. In the following question, you have a brief passage with some question following the passage. Read the Passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the alternatives. journalism means several things. First of all , it means the ability to write and convey thoughts in a way