ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the correct alternative of - The girl whom you were speaking to while I was on the phone is my cousin.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 165 | Tags: english     | sentence correction     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the correct alternative of bold part - The girl whom you were speaking to while I was on the phone is my cousin.
1). The girl who you spoken to
2). The girl whom you were speaking with
3). The girl that you were speaking
4). No improvement

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

4 vote
Answered by on | Votes 4 |
No improvement : - is correct hence option 4

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. One part of the given sentence has errors. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark (5) as your answer. The news of (1)/ the actress’ divorce (2)/ scarcely made no (3)/ impact. (4)/ No error (5)

2. Fill in the blank. The people of Dublin were _______ and warm, but he was solitary and reflective.

3. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The fronds of the coconut tree make a gentle musical note when the wind blows.

4. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. (The community have laid stress) on the point that for them dignity, respect, and access to health care are non-negotiable basic rights.

5. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, ?ve words are suggested, one of which ?ts the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.The night fell heavy in the heights of the mountains and one could not see anything. All was black

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Owing to his /(B) ill health, he will /(C) not be able to give this examination, which means /(D) he will have to lose one year. /(E) No Error.

7. The following sentences form a paragraph. The last sentence of the paragraph is given. The rest of the sentences are numbered as P, Q, R, S and T. These five parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentences and choose the alternative that arranges them in correct order.

8. What is the active/passive of - The Principal has granted him a scholarship.

9. In the following question, the sentence given with blank is to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. After Jason was mugged in a mall parking lot, he focused on becoming more _______ of his surroundings.

10. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. (They have hold), it is in the fitness of things that the legislature should be taken into confidence on Brexit.