ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In these questions, read the sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. Mark that part with the error as your answer. If there is no error, mark 'No error' as your answer. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any.)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 26 | Tags: ibps     | ibps po     | ibps po 2016     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In these questions, read the sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. Mark that part with the error as your answer. If there is no error, mark 'No error' as your answer. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any.)

Hardly he had entered the building (1)/ when the security guard called and (2)/ informed him that he had left his (3)/ car door open in the parking lot. (4)/ No error(5)
1). Hardly he had entered the building
2). when the security guard called and
3). informed him that he had left his
4). car door open in the parking lot

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 1 : Hardly he had entered the building is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is No error the answer is e:. (Ignore errors of punctuation if any)

2. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. I am a soul, a free bird which has the power to (freely fly); I am not bound by the physical laws.

3. There were two small rooms in the beach house........... served as a kitchen.

4. In the following question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. It is then followed by three sentences which try to explain the meaning of the phrase given in bold. Choose the best set of alternatives from the five options given below which explains the meaning correctly without altering the mea

5. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives and click the button corresponding to it.The stranger agreed to join Robin's band only on one condition. He wanted to join a competition of shooting a

6. Which of the phrases a),b),c)and d) given below each sentence should replace the phrase printed in bold in the sentence to make grammatically correct ?If the sentence is correct as it is given and no correction is required mark e) as the answer.

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. Salve

8. I'll take .............. now as I have another's appointment some where else.

9. Read the following passage based on an Interview to answer the givenquestions based on it. Certain words are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.A spate of farmer suicides linked to harassment by recovery agents employed by micro finance institutions (MFLs)

10. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given. These are numbered as a:, b:. c: and d:. One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word, which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate. if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark e: i.e. ?All Correct? as your answer.