ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

24 vote

What is the correct alternative of - Excuse me interrupting you.

Asked on by | Votes 24 | Views: 907 | Tags: english     | sentence correction     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the correct alternative of bold part - Excuse me interrupting you.
1). Excuse me for interrupting yours.
2). Excuse my interrupting you.
3). Excuse me over interrupting you.
4). No improvement

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

3 answers

18 vote
Answered by on | Votes 18 |
Excuse my interrupting you. : - option 2

Join Telegram Group

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 | | Last Updated: 2022-09-27 08:06:56

option 2

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 | | Last Updated: 2022-09-27 08:06:44

The answer of this question should be "No improvement" because 

According to 1st option, possessive pronoun "yours" can't be used after intrrupting 

In 2nd option, "my" can't be used.

And in option 3rd, "over" can't be used as it shows the placement on something.

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. It is a labour of love and the result of painstaking research. Chikankari - A Lucknawi Tradition by Paola Manfredi, an Italian, is a book that shows her close and long association with the craft. L

2. FLAIR

3. In each of the s, four alternatives are given for the Idiom/Phrase. Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/Phrase and click the button corresponding to it.At a stone's throw

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. There was a country long time ago where the people would change a king every year. The person who would become

5. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it. The error if any, will be in one part of the sentence. Mark the number of the part with error as your answer. II (here is ?No error, mark e:.

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Having broken down (1)/ the driver sent the car (2)/ to the garage (3)/ No Error (4).

7. Governments looking for easy popularity have frequently been tempted into announcing give?a?ways of all sorts? free electricity, virtually free water, subsidized food, cloth at half price, and so on. The subsidy culture has gone to extremes. The richest farmers in the country get subsidized fertiliz

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.the conclusion that can be drawn from something although it is not explicitly stated

9. Rearrange the following six sentences (A),(B),(C),(D),(E) and (F) in a proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and answer the given questions. Sentence (F) is fixed to give a conclusion to the paragraph. A: Financial literacy helps individuals become self-sufficient so that they can achieve

10. What is the synonym of word .Scintillating