ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the correct alternative of - It is not I who is to blame.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 22 | Tags: english     | sentence correction     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the correct alternative of bold part - It is not I who is to blame.
1). It is not I who am to blame
2). It is not I which is to blame
3). It is not me who is to blame
4). No improvement

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
I think It is not I who am to blame is right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. A period of interval between two regimes and governments.

2. I tried to feel his pulse on the issue, but in vain.

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Tendency towards a former or opposite state of things as after reform, revolution or inflation.

4. In each question below, four words printed in bold are given. These are numbered (a), (b), (c) and (d). One of these words printed in bold may either be wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word that is inappropriate or wrongly spelt. if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and appropriate in the context of the sentence then mark (e) i.e. ?All Correct? as your answer.

5. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select ‘No Error’. In June 2017, an anodyne footnote to the Bank of Baroda’s (bob) quarter results mentioned a (1)/fine levied by the South African Reserve Bank (SARB), (2)/headquartered in Pretoria. (3)/No error (4)

6. In the given question, a passage with seven blanks is given and the options for the blanks are jumbled. You are required to fill the correct word in the blanks  The past year has been marked by some major reforms. The___(A)____ (encountered) Goods and Services Tax (GST) was laun

7. In each question below a sentence with four words printedin bold type is given. These are numbered as a:, b:, c: and d:. One of thesefour words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate inthe context of the sentence. Find out the word; which is wrongly spelt orinappropriate, if any . The number of the word is your answer. If all the wordsprinted in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of thesentence, mark e: i.e. All Correct? as your answer.

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.One of the most important factor (1)/ that contribute to the success of a person (2)/ is his sincerity. (3)/ No error. (4).

9. A sentence with a highlighted word is given below. Some alternatives are given as options which may be used to improve the sentence by replacing the word in bold. You may choose option 1, 2, 3 or 4. In case no improvement is needed, choose 5. What makes him feel awkward is only a tiny matter.

10. What is the substitute of - A raised passageway in a building