ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the correct alternative of - I got up early so that I could cover most of the distance before noon.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 29 | Tags: english     | sentence correction     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the correct alternative of bold part - I got up early so that I could cover most of the distance before noon.
1). would
2). may
3). ought to
4). No improvement

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
right answer is No improvement

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words are given in bold to help you to locate them whileanswering some of the questions.Recent advances in science and technology have made it possible for geneticists to find out abnormalities in the unborn foetus

2. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the question. Political ploys initially hailed as master-strokes often end up as flops. The Rs. 60,000 crore farm loan waiver announc

3. Find out the misspelt word

4. A sentence/part of the sentence is emboldened. Five alternatives are given to the emboldened part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and choose the option corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to "No improvement required" The accessibility of internet and its reach in remote locations is why reason it so popular.

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. One who speaks less

6. Which of the following statement is FALSE in relation to the term depreciation?

7. In the following question, out of the given four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/Phrase. Rip up old sores

8. Read the following passage to answer the given questions based on it. Some words/ phrases are printed in ??bold?? to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.The e-waste (Management of Handling) Rules, 2011 notified by the Ministry of Environment and Forests, have the potential to

9. Rearrange the following six sentences/ group of sentences(A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningfulparagraph: then answer the questions given below them. The storm-given the name Hercules-closed major roads with snowdrifts.A fierce winter storm brought dangerous glac

10. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each Fever in the season of dengue is sending Calcuttans scurrying to hospitals for admission, triggering a shortage of beds that has forced some private health care institutes to even postpone