ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e: i.e. ?No Error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 36 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 11th dec 2011 nz 1st shift     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e: i.e. ?No Error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

I noticed (a)/ several reporters (b)/ hovering around (c)/ outside of the courtroom. (d) No Error? (e)
1). I noticed
2). several reporters
3). hovering around
4). outside of the courtroom

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Right Answer for this question is outside of the courtroom

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Succulent

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.Scotfree

3. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. We told old people (1)/ to raise their hand  (2)/ so that we can manage their accommodations. (3)/ No error. (4)

4. Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph: then answer the questions given below them.(A) No one knows their names.(B) With irrigation systems, farmers were able to raise more food with less labor.(C) The first enginee

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. A feeling of deep regret, usually for some misdeed

6. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. There may be some merit in this, but clearly, we need to look at the hawkers issue more broadly. For quite some time now, many middle-class citizens groups have urged strict action against hawkers,

7. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.Experts who scientifically study insects

8. Out of four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences. Treating medical problems of the elderly

9. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.A partial victory is sometimes all we can hope to _______.

10. In the following question, some of the sentences have errors and some have none.Find out which part of a sentences has an error. The number of that part is your answer. If there is no error, your answer is (4). i.e. No error.