ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Directions : Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5). i.e., No error. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any.)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: ibps     | ibps po     | ibps po 2013     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Directions : Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5). i.e., No error. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any.)
The government has signed (1) / a memorandum of understanding with (2) / the company to set up (3) / a plant in the state. (4) / No error (5)
1). (1)
2). (2)
3). (3)
4). (4)

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

The sentence has no grammatical errors in it. Hence (5) is the answer.

Join Telegram Group

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

The sentence has no grammatical errors in it. Hence (5) is the answer.

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What Is the colour of a clear sky?

2. Select the word with the correct spelling.

3. Find out the misspelt word

4. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. But before I could be inspired by these amazing people, I had to cleanse my feed. I know my weaknesses: just last week, Facebook memoriesreminded me

5. Read the sentence to find out whether there is an error in it or not. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5). Ignore errors of punctuation, if any. Please keep these (1) information to (2) yourself as this (3) matter is highly confidential. (4) No error (5) 

6. Choose an appropriate word from the options to suitably fill the blank in the sentence below so that the sentence makes sense, both grammatically and contextually. The hit TV serial Sherlock has ultimately boiled _______ to a family drama and has disappointed many of its followers.

7. Below a word is given followed by three sentences which consist of that word. Identify the sentence/s which best expresses the meaning of the word. Choose option 5 (None of the these) if the word is not suitable in any of the sentences. Buckle The fastening for men’s dressings is limited to buckles and sleeve fasteners. His foot slipped and he gave a buckle of fear. The intense heat made me feel weak because of which my knees began to buckle

8. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. The boxer lands an upper cut to the chin of his opponent.

9. In the following question, a word has been written in 4 different ways out of which only one correctly spelt. Select the correctly spelt word.

10. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and mark the remaining, i.e., the errorless combination as your answer. My mother, had (A)/ she been here (B)/ today, will have (C)/ loved your performance. (D)