ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the active/passive of - Aditya saw Dinesh shopping at the mall.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 40 | Tags: english     | active and passive     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the active/passive of - Aditya saw Dinesh shopping at the mall.
1). Dinesh is seen shopping at the all by Aditya.
2). Dinesh was seen shopping at the mall by Aditya.
3). Dinesh was being seen shopping at the mall by Aditya.
4). Dinesh is being seen shopping at the mall by Aditya.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

3 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
I have read it somewhere Dinesh was seen shopping at the mall by Aditya. is correct

Join Telegram Group

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Dinesh was being seen shopping at the mall by Aditya

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Dinesh was being seen shopping at the mall by Aditya

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the given four alternatives. The conclusion of World Trade Organization’s 11th biennial ministerial conference at Buenos Aires was worrisome. From an Indian standpoint, there was no loss as status quo continues in the

2. Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.If you do well in this exam next year then my efforts ______ successful.

3. What is the substitute of - The worship of idols or images

4. What is the antonym or opposite of word Rough

5. Read the following passage carefully and answer the given questions. Certain words/phrases have been given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Virtual currencies are growing in popularity. While the collective value of virtual currencies is still a fraction of the t

6. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.He is jealous for (A)/my success (B)/and wants to destroy me.(C)/No Error(D)

7. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given. These are numbered as a:, b:. c: and d:. One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word, which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate. if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark e: i.e. ?All Correct? as your answer.

8. In the question given below, the sentence has been divided into 4 parts. Determine which parts are error-less and select the corresponding option.  I used to miss classes and (A)/ go to the cliff on the beachside instead. (B)/ One day I was whiling away my time sitting there and found a (C)/ shining man's ring, which seemed extremely expensive. (D)/

9. What is the synonym of word .Wily

10. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.The kangaroo carried her baby in her pouch.