ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The letter of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (E). (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any.)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 34 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2003     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The letter of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (E). (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any.)

(A) I remember my childhood days/(B) when I was used to go/(C) to the farm with my father/(D) and helped him in this work./(E) No error.
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Solution

B is incorrect, it should be rephrased as when i used to go.

Join Telegram Group

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Solution

B is incorrect, it should be rephrased as when i used to go.

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the sentence to find out whether there is any error in it or not. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part (which has the error) is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5). Ignore errors of punctuation, if any. He suggested to me (A)/ that I should visit Switzerland (B)/ because it is a worth visiting country (C)/ in the world. (D)/ No error (E)

2. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The advancements in medical science has proved to be a boon for all of us.

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. The method and practice of teaching

4. People belonging to low- Income group mostly resort to

5. Select the synonym of troll

6. Read the passage and answer the following questions. When we came out of the cafe it had started to rain. ‘We must get a ´ taxi,’ my mother said. We were wearing ordinary hats and coats, and it was raining quite hard. ‘Why don’t we go back into the cafe and wait for it

7. Choose the word MOST SIMILAR in meaning to the given word. Arduous

8. Choose an appropriate word from the options to suitably fill the blank in the sentence below so that the sentence makes sense, both grammatically and contextually. She spoke ________ she knew about whom the discussion was going on so everybody started laughing but I am pretty sure that she knew nothing.

9. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the option ‘No improvement’. Some proponents of economic redistribution argues that capitalism results in an externality creating unequal wealth distribution. A. Arguing that B. Argued that C. Argued which D. Argue that