ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the active/passive of - I saw him leaving the house .

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 93 | Tags: english     | active and passive     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the active/passive of - I saw him leaving the house .
1). Leaving the house he was seen by me .
2). He was seen leaving the house by me
3). He had been seen leaving the house .
4). He was seen to be leaving the house .

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
He was seen leaving the house by me : - option 2

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentence. A person highly skilled in music

2. What is the synonym of word .Instant

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The newdish (1)/ that I ordered (2)/ is tasting good.(3)/ No error. (4).

4. What is the antonym or opposite of word METICULOUS

5. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. The richest 10% of Indians own 77.4% of the country’s wealth, says Credit Suisse in their 2018 Global Wealth Report. The bottom 60%, the majority of the population, own 4.7%. The richest 1% own 51.5%. And it&r

6. 1. Paucity of funds P. universities cannot make Q. essentials like books R. sufficient expenditure on S. ordains that the 6. journals and equipment.

7. What is the substitute of - Seeing something which is not actually present

8. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the option ‘No improvement’.  With the eruption of the debt crisis in the 1980s, external borrowing was severely curtail. A. Would severely curtail B. Was severely curtailed C. With severely curtailed D. Were severely curtailed

9. The story does not hold water .

10. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given.Certain words/phrases have been given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.From a technical and economic perspective, many assessments have highlighted the presence of cost-effective opportunities to