ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

The LCM of two numbers x and y is 20. Find the number of unordered pairs (x,y)?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 285 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2017     | numbers     | quantitative aptitude     | Add Bounty

The LCM of two numbers x and y is 20. Find the number of unordered pairs (x,y)?
1). 8
2). 9
3). 7
4). 10

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Solution

The pairs of numbers are (1,20), (2,20), (4,20) , (5,20) , (10,20) , (20,20) , (4,5) , (4,10). So, the number of unordered pairs is 8.

Join Telegram Group

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Solution

The pairs of numbers are (1,20), (2,20), (4,20) , (5,20) , (10,20) , (20,20) , (4,5) , (4,10). So, the number of unordered pairs is 8.

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The system unit -

2. Study the following information carefully to answer these questions.Eight members A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H belonging to three families X, Y, Z go for weekend outing in three different cars, I, II, III. Four out of eight members are females. Members of any one family travel in different cars. Each c

3. A______pre-designed document that already has coordinating fonts a layout and a background

4. What will come in place of question mark (?) in the given questions ?

5. Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question.Give answer a: if the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while th

6. A _______is an organised collection of data about a single entity.

7. According to the Central Statistics Office (CSO) the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of Indian economy has grown at the rate of __________ in the second quarter of FY17.

8. In these questions, a relationship between dif erent elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Give answer :a:If only conclusion I is trueb: If only conclusion II is truec: If either conclusion I or II is trued: If neither conclusion I nor II is truee: If both conclusions I and II are true

9. Rearrange the following sentence A,B,C,D,E,and F into a meaningful paragraph and then answer the question given below it (A)Moreover salaries in public sector enterprises are not as competitive as those offered by private or foreign corporates (B)This trend should be a wake up call for stakeholders

10. In the following questions two equations numbered I and II are given. You have to solve both the equations andGive answer a: if x > yGive answer b: if x ? YGive answer c: if x < yGive answer d: if x ? YGive answer e: if x = y or the relationship between x and y cannot be established.