ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

-1 vote

What is the active/passive of - The cat is running after the rat.

Asked on by | Votes -1 | Views: 597 | Tags: english     | active and passive     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the active/passive of - The cat is running after the rat.
1). The rat was being run after by the cat.
2). The rat is being run after by the cat.
3). The rat is run after by the cat.
4). The cat is being run after by the rat.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
option 2 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
The rat is being run after by the cat

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, two columns are given containing three phrases each. In the first column, the phrases are A, B, and C, and in the second column, the phrases are D, E and F. A phrase from the first column, may or may not connect with a phrase from the second column to make a grammatically

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.My uncle forced (1)/ my friend and I (2)/ to stay back. (3)/ No error (4).

3. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it. The error if any will be in one part of the sentence Mark the number of the part with error as your answer If there is no error mark (5).

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The library members were asked (1)/ to return back the books (2)/ to the library. (3)/ No error. (4).

5. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. I like tea (A)/ either with bread (B)/ or coffee with snacks. (C)/ No error (D)

6. Read the passage and answer the following questions. On 9 March 2018, the Supreme Court of India legalised passive euthanasia by means of the withdrawal of life support to patients in a permanent vegetative state. Euthanasia is not morally permissible because the dignity of

7. Each question below has two blanks each blank indicating that something has been omitted Choose the set of Words for each blank that best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Everyone knew that (A )/ he has to go from this mortal world one day (B)/ but he lives as if neve r to die (C)/ No e rror (D).

9. What is the substitute of - Associated with God or religion

10. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. He has promised (1)/ me that he will (2)/ come back from me. (3)/ No error (4)