ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the active/passive of - The labourers were digging a canal.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 49 | Tags: english     | active and passive     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the active/passive of - The labourers were digging a canal.
1). A canal is being digged by the labourers.
2). A canal was dug by the labourers.
3). A canal was being dug by the labourers.
4). A canal had been dug by the labourers.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Answer for this question is option 3

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below. At the pinnacle of the global financial crisis in 2008 when liquidity crunch hit the Indian credit market, the then finance minister P. Chidambaram constituted a liquidity management committee _______ by the then finance sec

2. In the following question, the first and the last parts of the sentences have been numbered 1 and 6. The rest of the sentence is split into four parts and named P, Q, R and S. These four parts are not given in their proper order. Read the following sentence and find out which of the four combin

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I (1)/ came to school (2)/ at the same usual time. (3)/ No error (4).

4. What is the synonym of word .Anguish

5. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.A small shop that sells fashionable clothes, cosmetics etc.

6. Read the passage and answer the questions. Domestic crude oil production fell for the fourth straight year in 2015-16, even as oil consumption rocketed 11%, pushing up India's import dependence. A collapse in oil prices coupled with a rapid economic growth has helped push up oil consumption at

7. In the following question, out of the given four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/Phrase. To bid defiance

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Scarcely had I/(B) walked out of my house/(C) when I saw my/(D)friend coming towards me./(E) No Error.

9. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it the error any will be in one part of the sentence Mark the number of the part with error as your answer.If there is ?No error? mark(5).

10. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).He showed great kind to his friend.