ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each question below, four words printed in bold type are given. These are indicated as a:, b:,c: and d:. One of these words printed in bold may either be wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word that is inappropriate or wrongly spelt, if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and appropriate in the context of the sentence then mark e: i.e. All correct?, as your answer.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 21 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 27 may 2016     | spellings     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In each question below, four words printed in bold type are given. These are indicated as a:, b:,c: and d:. One of these words printed in bold may either be wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word that is inappropriate or wrongly spelt, if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and appropriate in the context of the sentence then mark e: i.e. All correct?, as your answer.

Copeing/a: with her mother?s long illness/b: was a heavy load/c: to bear./d: All correct e:
1). Copeing
2). with her mother’s long illness
3). was a heavy load
4). to bear

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
right answer is Copeing

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the given alternatives. There has never been a more __(1)__ time for India’s Artificial Intelligence and deep tech startup ecosystem. The AI indu

2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. Karnataka grows coffee

3. What is the antonym or opposite of word Rough

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) When he was /(B) under house arrest /(C) he was debarred to send /(D) a letter even to his wife. /(E) No E tose

5. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed choose 'No improvement'. We were shocked to hear that Jack was the murderer as he seemed to be a person who never hurted a creature in his life.

6. In the question given below a sentence is given and it is divided in three parts I,II,III. For each part a correction statement is also given. You have to determine which part requires correction and mark it as your answer. The court directed Assam State NRC Coordinator / Prateek Hajela to file a r

7. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - She said to me, " I took breakfast in the morning."

8. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. Recently Steve had a car accident. So he put his car in the garage to carry out the repair work. Since he had to go to the job daily, he decided tha

9. Fill in the blanks with the word that makes a logical meaning in both the sentences. We _____________ the freedom of our nation with a public holiday. The people built a new theatre to _____________ the birth of a great theatre artist.

10. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. The minister promised (A)/ a written response (B)/ to the journalist's (C)/ question regarding a polls (D).