ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the active/passive of - My brilliant niece is speaking in Italian.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 36 | Tags: english     | active and passive     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the active/passive of - My brilliant niece is speaking in Italian.
1). Italian is spoken by my brillant niece.
2). Italian was being spoken by my brilliant niece.
3). Italian is being spoken by my brilliant niece.
4). Italian has been spoken by my brilliant niece.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
it from previous year ssc papers, option 3 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Pull together

2. The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. Out of the four options given, select the most logical order of the sentences to form a coherent sentence. 1. The mail should have  P. and now I think there Q. been sent by now R. would be a big problem

3. Read the following passage to answer the given question based on it. Some words/phrases are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Organized retail has ?fuelled? new growth categories like liquid hand wash, breakfast cereals and pet foods in the consumer goods

4. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. (Like instance), you can reduce or increase your total deposit amount some time or even change the sum fixed.

5. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Somebody must be made to answer for the securities scam .

6. The following question contains two sentences with one blank each. Choose the option that best fits both the blanks. She tried to _______ his coolness, but did not completely succeed. It is evident from studies that all children eventually _______ their parent's emotional behaviour.

7. Choose the word MOST OPPOSITE in meaning to the given word. Turbulence

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentence. A person falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill

9. Out of four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words something immaterial that interferes with action or progress

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Deafening