ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In these questions, relationships between clilierent elements is shown irl the statements. These statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answer a: if only conclusion I follows.b: if only conclusion II follows.c: if either conclusion 1 or conclusion 11 follows.d: if neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.e: if both conclusions I and II follow.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 25 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 15th dec 2012     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In these questions, relationships between clilierent elements is shown irl the statements. These statements are followed by two conclusions.
Give answer
a: if only conclusion I follows.
b: if only conclusion II follows.
c: if either conclusion 1 or conclusion 11 follows.
d: if neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
e: if both conclusions I and II follow.

Statement :
F ? C ? V = Z < X = U
Conclusions :
I. V < ti
II. Z < F
1). if only conclusion I follows.
2). if only conclusion II follows.
3). if either conclusion 1 or conclusion 11 follows.
4). if neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Option option 4 is the correct answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each question below are two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.Give answer

2. In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by two conclusions numbered 1 and II, You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be a at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically

3. In the following question the symbols @, ? , * , $ and % are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?P * Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q?.?P ? Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q?.?P @ Q? means ?P is not greater than Q?.?P % Q? means ? P is not smalle

4. In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by two conclusions numbered 1 and II, You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be a at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically

5. In each of following questions have the respective statements and related conclusions .you have to take given statement is as correct and answer the following questions

6. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.Statement: To achieve economic development, people should work hard.Conclusions: I: Economic development is directly related to people's hardwork.II: Working hard by all the people is impossible

7. In each question below are two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.Give answer:a: if only conclusion I follows.b: if only conclusion II follows.c: if either I or II follows.d: if neither I nor II follows.e: if both I and II follow.

8. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.Statement:I. All that glitters is not goldII. Sujatha wears a gold ornamentConclusion:I) Sujatha's ornament glittersII) Sujatha's ornaments do not glitter

9. In each of following questions have the respective statements and related conclusions .you have to take given statement is as correct and answer the following questions

10. In each of the following questions are given four statements followed by five conclusions given as five alternative choices. You have to assume every thing in the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions does not logically follows from the information given in the statements disregarding commonly known facts. The conclusion which does not follow is your answer.