ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - "Are you left behind, my son" asked a soft voice behind me.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 26 | Tags: english     | change of speech     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - "Are you left behind, my son" asked a soft voice behind me.
1). A soft voice behind me asked if I had been left behind.
2). A soft voice behind me asked if I was left behind.
3). A soft voice behind me forbade to left behind.
4). A soft voice behind me asked to left behind.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
it from previous year ssc papers, A soft voice behind me asked if I was left behind. is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the passage given below there are 7 blanks, each followed by a word given in bold. Each blank has four alternative words given in options (1), (2), (3) and (4). You have to tell which word will best suit the respective blank. Mark (5) as your answer if the word given in bold after the blank

2. What is the active/passive of - He was driving the car so fast that it skidded on the snowy road.

3. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. The policeman carries a baton whenever he goes on a round

4. Select the synonym of dignity

5. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. The situation just got out of hand.

6. Each question below has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for each blank which best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentence. A substance easily evaporated at normal temperatures

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.He is (1)/ capable to do this work (2)/ within the stipulated period. (3)/ No error (4).

9. In the following passage some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. Life is full of ______ types of experiences.Strange, in fact, are the ways of God.If a man is happy today, he may be ______ unha

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.This novel (1)/ ofSheldon is more interesting (2)/ than any other novel. (3)/ No error. (4).