ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read each sentence to had out whether there is any, grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is ?no error?, the answer is (e) i.e. 'No Error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 27 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 22th dec 2012     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read each sentence to had out whether there is any, grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is ?no error?, the answer is (e) i.e. 'No Error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

If you had (a)/ watered the plant regularly, (b)/ it would not (c)/ have dried. (d)/ No Error (e).
1). If you had
2). watered the plant regularly
3). it would not
4). have dried

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The current geopolitical arrangement in the Indian Ocean is changing considerably. The recent years have been witnessing an increased Chinese presence in the region, with China making a surprising shift from the Western Pacific and North Sea to the Indian Ocean. Moreover, there is no denial of the f

2. What is the antonym or opposite of word Amorphous

3. Select the phrase/connector from the given three options which can be used to form a single sentence from the two sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. People tell me. Money can’t buy happiness.  i After people  ii Even though people  iii Or so people

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the given questions. Certain words/phrases have been given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Virtual currencies are growing in popularity. While the collective value of virtual currencies is still a fraction of the t

5. Each sentence below has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the words that best fit the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

6. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.The SSB will interview the candidate between 11 a.m. and 3.00 p.m.

7. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives and click the button corresponding to it.Of the many changes that have taken place thanks to liberalisation, a major one is that today's youngsters ar

8. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. A paragraph _________ number of sentences grouped together.

9. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. She said to me, "I always drink a cup of green tea as soon as I get up."

10. What is the substitute of - A pen for small animals