ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions is implicit in the statement.Give answer (a)if only assumption I is implicitGive answer (b)if only assumption II is implicit Give answer (c)if either I or II is implicit Give answer (d)if neither I nor II is implicit Give answer (e)if both I and II are implicit

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 17 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2007     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions is implicit in the statement.
Give answer (a)if only assumption I is implicit
Give answer (b)if only assumption II is implicit
Give answer (c)if either I or II is implicit
Give answer (d)if neither I nor II is implicit
Give answer (e)if both I and II are implicit

Statements:The Government has recently hiked the prices of diesel and petrol to reduce the oil pool deficit.
Assumptions:
I.The amount earned by this increase may be substantial enough to reduce the deficit
II.There may be widespread protests against the price hike.
1). if only assumption I is implicit
2). if only assumption II is implicit
3). if either I or II is implicit
4). if neither I nor II is implicit

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the given passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered: Against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case:Once an oil merchant and a trader on their way to Rangnagar had a fight (1) a bag of money. They went

2. Read each sentence to find out if there is any error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5). (Ignore errors in punctuation if any)

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. A period of hundred years

4. In the following question, a sentence has been given in direct/indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in indirect/direct speech.  "Why are you playing in the sun?" Mrs.Sharma asked Leela.

5. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been the passage, against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Once there was a lake which was (71) to many golden swans. Every six months, the swans would

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Like a weak old woman

7. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. His business idea was just a flash in the pan and cannot be used now since the effects of the demonetization have worn out.

8. Which of the phrases given below can be placed in the blank to make a complete meaningful sentence which is grammatically correct too? If none of the options is appropriate choose option 5 that is 'none of these' as the answer. Always have a strong positive feeling to your goal that one day you will succeed, _______

9. What is the substitute of - To feel or express disapproval of something or someone

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/ Phrase. Needle in a haystack