ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - I said to my friend , " Good Morning. Let us go for a picnic today."

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 79 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - I said to my friend , " Good Morning. Let us go for a picnic today."
1). I told good morning to my friend and asked to go for a picnic that day.
2). I wished my friend good morning and proposed that we should go for a picnic that day.
3). I wished my friend good morning and proposed that they should go for a picnic that day.
4). I told good morning to my friend and suggested to go for a picnic today.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
option 2 : - I wished my friend good morning and proposed that we should go for a picnic that day.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Pay careful attention. Though India became a free nation on August 15, 1947, it declared itself a Sovereign, Democratic and Republic state with the adopt

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Throughout the whole year /(B) there was not /(C) a single day /(D) without some violence. /(E) No Error.

3. - In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. The climate question _____________ a leapfrog era for India’s development paradigm. Already, the country has chalked out an

4. Select the synonym of to preside

5. Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph: then answer the questions given below them.(A) There are a number of items in the atomic energy programme which are being made indigenously.(B) Given the overall energy situat

6. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. She asked Ravi, 'What is worrying you?'

7. Name letter/s that can be suffixed to the following words to form new words? Sad, strange, clever, shy

8. What is the synonym of word .FRAGRANCE

9. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.Then, he left for Silicon Valley to ___________ his dream of launching a start-up.

10. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select ‘No Error’. Veena wanted they / to stop coming to / her house too often.