ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - I said to him, "Where have you lost the pen I brought for you yesterday"

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 33 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - I said to him, "Where have you lost the pen I brought for you yesterday"
1). I asked him where he had lost the pen I had brought for him the day before.
2). I asked him where he had lost the pen I had brought for him the previous day.
3). I asked him where he had lost the pen I had brought for him the next day.
4). I asked him where he had lost the pen I brought for him the previous day.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
I asked him where he had lost the pen I had brought for him the previous day. : - option 2

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Rearrange the following sentences/group of sentences (A), (B), (C) ,(D), (E), (F) and in proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph then answer the question given below. A. She did, in fact, look like an angel- with her golden curls and wide blue eyes. B. They decided to name her Angel. C.&nb

2. The following question consists of a sentence(s) with one blank only. You are given six words as answer choices and from the six choices, you have to pick up two correct answers, either of which will make the sentence meaningfully complete. In spite of being ordered to stay away from his wife by the court, Michael still had the _________ to go to her apartment. A. Modesty B. Audacity C. Cowardice D. Temerity E. Alliteration F. Cynosure

3. Find out the misspelt word

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given.Do you ever feel there?s is a greater being inside of you bursting to get out? It is the voice that encourages you to really make something of your life. When you act congruently with that voice, it?s like your are a whole new perso

5. He was caught red-handed and could not............... the charges.

6. The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. These sentences, when properly sequenced form a coherent paragraph. Select the most logical order of sentences from among the options. P: The leaders I admire most are the ones who give selflessly of themselves and make personal developm

7. What is the antonym or opposite of word include

8. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - "Alright , yes, I was wrong and you were right." he said.

9. The whole class sympathised ........... the poem.

10. In a row of boys facing north Sudhanshu is twelfth from his left. When shifted to his right by four places he becomes he becomes eighteenth from the right end of the row How many boys are there in the row ?