ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following passage, there are blanks each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each,five word are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.Day dreaming is often overlooked as a proper dream an

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 30 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi associate clerk 2011     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following passage, there are blanks each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each,

five word are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.

Day dreaming is often overlooked as a proper dream and .....(36)..... instead as wandering thoughts. However, the meanings to your nightly dream symbol

are also.....(37)...to your day dreams. The content in your day dreams are helpful in (38) your goals. Day dreaming is the spontaneous imagining or

recalling of various images or experiences in the creative and feminine side of your personality. Worrying about something creates visual images in your brain

of the worst outcome that you are imagining and is a form of daydreaming. By repeating these negative image in your mind, you are more likely to make them

happen. so the next time you start worrying try to think of a positive outcome. positive daydreaming is very healthy and acts as a temporary....(39)... from the

demands of reality. It is also a good way to....(40)...built up frustrations without physically acting them out.

Question 37......
1). duplicated
2). present
3). established
4). Applicable

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Solution

Among all the given options "Applicable" will be most suitable word to fill in the blank as according to the author nightly symbol dreams also have an application in your day-dreaming. Hence, answer will be D

Join Telegram Group

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Solution

Among all the given options "Applicable" will be most suitable word to fill in the blank as according to the author nightly symbol dreams also have an application in your day-dreaming. Hence, answer will be D

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out the misspelt word

2. ILLICIT

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.A conclusion or agreement done or reached decisively and with authority.

4. Find out the misspelt word

5. Which of the following phrases (I), (II), and (III) given below each sentence should replace the phrase printed in bold letters to make the sentence grammatically correct? Choose the best option among the five given alternatives that reflect the correct use of phrase in the context of the grammatically correct sentence. If the sentence is correct as it is, mark (e) i.e., ?No correction required? as the answer.

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The Vice-Chancellor (1)/ wants all vacancies (2)/ to be filled up. (3)/ No Error (4).

7. What is the synonym of word .Coarse

8. Some parts of the sentence may contain an error. The bold part of the sentence is grammatically correct. If there is no error in the sentence, choose option 5 i.e 'No error' as the answer. He said his government has undertook the (A)/ construction of gas grids to fulfil the dream (B)/ of the country's youth for a future made (C)/ possible through modern technology. (D)/ No error (E)

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The newspapers they admit that (1)/ advertising sometimes (2)/ influences their editorial policy.(3)/No error. (4).

10. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. I left my job because I did not (agree to) the company's appraisal policies.