ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Aarati said. " I am in a hurry today."

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 38 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Aarati said. " I am in a hurry today."
1). Aarati said that she was in a hurry that day
2). Aarati said that I am in a hurry today
3). Aarati said that she is in a hurry today
4). Aarati said that she is in a hurry that day

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Aarati said that she was in a hurry that day is the answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order. P: The Information Technology today is rightly called the Technology of the Century as it has found its application and use in every walk society of the world. Q: Distances no longer exist and the world appears to have shrunk into a Global Vill

2. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. The elusive and charismatic snow leopard has lost its endangered status in the Red List of the International Union for Conservation of Nature, causing genuine worry among wildlife biologists, who b

3. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).His speech was broadcasted over radio last Thursday.

4. 1. She was an old woman with a large purse that had eveiything in it. P. It was about eleven O'clock at night. Q. It had a long strap. R. She carried it slung across her shoulder. S.A boy ran up behind her. 6. He tried to snatch her purse.

5. Below a statement has been divided into five parts. The part in bold is fixed and contains no error. Among the other parts, find the erroneous part. If it contains no error, choose option 5 (no error). How is it that an insurance company which has no major experience (A)/ of handling banking business (B)/ taking over one of (C)/ the worst-performing bank? (D)

6. Rearrange the following six sentence/group of sentence (1),(2),(3),(4),(5)and (6) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; thenanswer the question given below:1.To his surprise, a little honeybee came before his throne and said, "Of all the gifts you could give me, only one will do. I'

7. Scot free

8. What is the substitute of - A person who consumes human flesh

9. Wheat is not native to India and barley ............

10.  I suppose the real reason was, A. that when a man is young,  B. stupidity appears to him C. the worst of crimes