ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - She said to me. " What can I do for you"

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - She said to me. " What can I do for you"
1). She asked me what she could do for me.
2). She asked me what can she do for me.
3). She asked me what she can do for me.
4). She asked me whether she can do anything for me.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
She asked me what she could do for me. seems correct.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Pay careful attention. Urban areas have been recognized as “engines of inclusive economic growth”. Of the 121 crore Indians, 83.3 crore live

2. Each question below has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the word for each blank which best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

3. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered.These numbers are printed below the passage and against each ve words are suggested, one of which lls the blanks appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Sport may be a (1) pursuit for many yet it does de ne

4. The State is home to several destinations of............ beauty.

5. In each question given below a sentence is given and is divided into three parts I, II and III. For each part a correction statement is also given. You have to determine which part requires correction and mark it as your answer. A dramatic/ but inevitable calving of a trillion-ton iceberg on t

6. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.Ramu never makes at least a century each time he plays cricket

7. Find out the misspelt word

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Disease which is widespread among many people in the same place for a time.

9. In the following sentence, four words have been printed in bold. One of these words might be wrongly spelled. Find out the word that is wrongly spelled, if any. If the words printed in bold are correctly spelled then mark (5) i.e. ‘all correct’ as your answer. The trip was the latest turn in a diplomatic saga that saw Trump and Kim threatan each other with a nuclear war last year only for them to hold their historic summit in Singapore.

10. Rearrange the given six sentences/group of sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in a proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the given questions.(A) For years, it relied upon export-led growth and massive investments in housing, infrastructure (roads, rails, ports)