ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - " Wouldyou open the door please"

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - " Wouldyou open the door please"
1). She asked me to please open the door
2). She requested me to open the door
3). She requested me to please open the door
4). She asked me open the door

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
She requested me to open the door is the best suited

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out the misspelt word

2. Find out the misspelt word

3. 1. A mule began to day dream that he was a good runner as his mother was a race horse. P.The master sat on the mule, whipped him hard because he was in a hurry to reach the market. Q. He started running across the field R. Forced to run faster, the mule collapsed on the ground. S. When his master saw him running fast he thought that his mule was a good runner. 6. He thought , " Though my mother was a race horse but my father was only a donkey."

4. What is the synonym of word .Ancestors

5. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates 'No improvement.' The woman held my hand as she looked into my eyes and said, ''Let us not worry about the begone times.'' A. Not worry for the begones B. Not worry about the bygone C. Not worry around the bygone

6. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.The professor informed that (A)/they had all done(B)/very badly.(C)/No error(D)

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer these question. Certain words/phrase have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the question.Over the last three centuries, the world economy has evolved from a predominantly agriculture-based system to a digital economic

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is opposite in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Exuberant

9. Past participle of the verb “slay" is

10. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. On the day the rupee breached the 74-mark against the US dollar for the first time, RBI governor Urjit Patel on Friday reiterated that the domestic currency is stil